Can a tenant make a Court application?

by Guest785  |  6 years, 10 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

Can a tenant make a Court application?

 Tags: application, court, tenant



  1. Guest786

     If a tenant receives notice of a court application, then the tenant can go to Chambers (which is open court) and watch and address the Court during the application. If the tenant wants to ask the Court to grant some type of relief (for example, to have longer than 30 days to move from the property), then the tenant should file and serve an affidavit (a sworn document) on everyone involved in the foreclosure before the court date.

    The tenant may want to contact the Plaintiff ’s lawyer to find out more information about the application. Tenants can also seek legal advice from a lawyer, or can hire a lawyer to represent them.

Question Stats

Latest activity: 6 years, 10 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 548 time(s) and has 1 answer(s).


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.